Senator, District 51 —New York State SenateNovember 8, 2016 —New York General Election
New York State SenateSenator, District 51
Share This Page
About this office
- Fight to end corruption. Close the LLC loophole as a measure to curb corruption through campaign finance reform.
- Fight for more foundation aid for poorer public schools and repeal the current teacher evaluation process.
- Fight for payment to municipalities for unfunded mandated.
I am a veteran of the U.S. Army. I have never held public office and enter the race with no political jadeness. I bring the core values of Transparency, Honesty and Integrity with me in my pursuit of public office. I believe in good government and believe that public servants are elected to serve in the best interest of voters and not special interests.
- Working Families Party
- Women's Equality Party
- Martha Robertson - Tompkins County Legislator
- Dan Lamb - Deputy Town Supervisor of Dryden
- Planned Parenthood
- Protect NY Kids
- National Organization for Women
- Howard Leib
I am a Democrat who believes in working with everyone for the good of the people. I believe in working with all parties for all residents.