Member, District 94 —New York State AssemblyNovember 8, 2016 —New York General Election
New York State AssemblyMember, District 94
Share This Page
About this office
- Tax relief and job creation that will grow the economy and bring back the generation we're losing.
- Strong ethics reform to weed out public corruption and remove career politicians.
- Supporting all our Constitutional freedoms.
About Kevin Byrne: A first-time candidate for public office, Kevin Byrne (R, C, I, Ref)- Candidate for New York State Assembly- has a lifetime of experience from a diverse background including having served as a member of the Putnam Valley Town Planning Board; deputy district director to former Congresswoman Nan Hayworth; a regional director for the American Heart Association; president of his local volunteer fire department; and an assistant scoutmaster for the Boy Scouts of America. Kevin, a local graduate of Carmel High School, also graduated from the University of Scranton and received a MPA from Marist College. He and his wife, Briana, live in Mahopac with their rescued coonhound, Tracker. To learn more about Kevin visit his website at www.Byrne4NY.com
- New York State Troopers PBA
- New York State Fraternal Order of Police
- National Rifle Association